Friday 21 October 2011

Testimony

I have been following Dr. Manton’s ministry for some time. In that I can testify that he is a TRUE Prophet. When he prophesies to individuals, to nations, or to the Body of Christ, he records them. He is not a vague prophet. We’ve seen the prophetic words that have come through him being fulfilled. In fact, he is one of the Major-Prophets of our time, and he is accurate. He also greatly desires to see the church rising. He is unique. Dr. Manton is not one of those who prophesies merely about houses and cars to people. Nor does he fail to record his messages like so many others, perhaps because they are not even sure of their own ‘prophetic-words. I have my own testimony of new blessings that have come upon me as the result of being connected to Dr. Manton’s Ministry.  - B.N - Jul. 5, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment