Monday 24 October 2011

Testimony

Dear Prophet Thomas Manton IV, I am writing to thank you and God for my financial miracle! Praise God! How I thank God for you! Since I started coming to your Meetings, and started supporting the Ministry through my tithes and offerings, I have seen God doing new miracles for me! I pledged so much in the Meetings, that I actually did not know where the money would come from. But the Lord then opened an international trip for me last week, and I received much more than enough, and I paid all my vows. I am so blessed by your Ministry! I will continue tithing and pledging there for the expansion of your great work in advancing God’s Kingdom. God bless you so much. You are a real blessing to us all. Good day!  A.M. – Nairobi, Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment