Thursday 13 October 2011

Prophecies to Namibia

PROPHET THOMAS MANTON IV * Prophecies to Namibia
The Word Of The Lord Comes Unto Me Saying To The Nation Of Namibia:I am seeing a vision of a caldron ~ a big pot sitting on top of a fire. I see things inside of it boiling. I do not know if this is an occultic work; or just a symbolic expression of something that is burning hot in that nation. I want to say that it is more of the latter; but it could be both. The Lord is causing things to come to a boiling point in that nation! There is now coming a release of a new season and the dawning into a new day in the nation of Namibia.
I see a new torch of fire coming upon the leaders of that land. I see new fire coming upon the Apostles and the Prophets, the Pastors and the Evangelists, and upon and the Teachers and Administrative workers and the Helps and Governmental Hierarchies in the Church there. A new fire will begin to burn across the nation; and God’s government will come down in new and unfounded ways.
I will raise up a new remnant in Namibia now, says the Lord! A new breed and new company of leaders will be released now and sent forth; and My power will flow through them! Senior Pastors, administrative pastors, church leaders and heads of evangelistic and para-church ministries must catch this fire that I am releasing now! As they catch this wave and move with Me, a new awakening will begin in the land as has never happened before; in this or in any other generation in the nation of Namibia, says the Spirit of the Lord. New fire, new activity and My new visitation is coming to the churches and to the shepherds even now, says the Spirit of the Lord.
As We, the Trinity sent Our Angels down to the Shepherds of Israel to announce the coming birth of the Messiah, so I am also now sending my trumpeting voice ahead of My great coming move in the nation of Namibia. I am sending a new visitation of My Power and Glory; and it will be gloriously seen and felt by millions, says the Spirit of the Lord!
I will cause many of My pastors and servants to walk in new understanding with severe and fierce revelations of the principles of My Kingdom and government, says the Lord.
I will then have several of them begin to write and document these revelations and put them into print so My people in Namibia can be educated in new ways.
http://www.thomasmanton.com/prophecies/prophecies_namibia.php

No comments:

Post a Comment