Thursday 13 October 2011

Prophecies To World

Prophecies to World
Prophet Thomas Manton IV * Prophecies To World
The Word of the Lord Comes Unto Me Saying unto the World
China and the Far East:
And before this, says the Lord, I am going to move in China and the Far East in great ways. For I am now opening the Heavens over the Far East in New Ways, and you will see the new open doors fly open to My Gospel as never, ever before, says the Lord thy God!
In 1998, I began something new as a ‘seed’ in many of the Asian nations. But now, five (5) years later, I am beginning a new cycle and a new breakthrough in those nations. And it will explode forth now, and you will see changes in part almost immediately. But, you will see changes in drastic measures over the next five (5) years, says the Spirit of the Lord.
America:
I am setting the clock on America for a massive explosion of revival to hit and scour the land in 2005, says the Lord! And how hard you prepare over the next year plus, will determine how strongly you can receive it and retain this Visitation when it comes.
Miracle Evangelism in the Marketplaces:
I will have you to prepare and train up the troops now, says the Lord, for I will release the ground forces to go out into the streets in a ‘New wave’ of Miracle Evangelism! And miracles will take place on your streets and in your market places, says the Lord thy God. I will have My people go out and win the lost at any cost, and pray and demonstrate My power throughout your cities and towns. The Harvest truly is ripe and ready, and you must go forth now in My Name and Authority, and in My Power and Boldness, says the Lord. And even the ones that you thought would be too timid and shy will go forth in My Name, and signs, wonders, and miracles will be manifested where the Lost and Needy people are, says the Lord.
New Wealth:
New Wealth is going to spring forth in the marketplaces for you, My precious ones, and I will have many new entrepreneurs arise ad become rich for my Gospel’s sake, says the Lord. Many Gospel Financiers will manifest now for the Divine Purposes of supporting My chosen Servants, and funding My chosen works in this next day, for I am preparing this even now, says the Lord God Almighty!
‘The Days of Unity and the Days of the Splits’:
The days ahead in this next season will also be known as ‘the days of unity,’ and also as the ‘days of the splits.’ For I will move to unify men and women of God, and I will bring them together. But know this, My people, that even at the same time, the enemy will move behind Me to bring division, says the Lord.
‘Day of the Second Chance’:
This will also be called the ‘day of the second chance’ for many who have ‘erred’ previously in their ways. They’ll be forgiven and re-charged by Me to launch greater into active service again. But only after I have truly gotten a hold of their heart, says the Lord. This will be a day of Unity and Repentance, and Reconciliation and Joy. I will break the hardened hearts of many to see the error of their arrogance and wrong attitudes, and exclusivity, which ‘blinded’ their eyes from seeing the ‘true value’ that I have invested in all of My people, says the Lord. For I have put treasure in My earthen vessels, says the Lord.
Men that have surmised other men, and been suspicious of vessels that I am raising up will be dealt with severely now, says the Lord. For I want My wells to be pure, and not polluted.
Remember, as I’ve just said, that several men who have done wrong, or who were in the ‘learning process’ of experience, I will release and push forward into greater levels of glory. This shall be a day of unity in My Body. But mark those who cause division among you, and have no fellowship with them. The enemy will plot many splits and potential undermining of My Houses. But he will not be able to do it amongst men who are truly loving, and truly walking with Me, says the Lord.
I asked the Lord; "Anything, else, Lord?" He said back to me; "John 12 will come to pass in your life, Son".
Houma, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Monroe, Louisiana: There will be revival in Houma. I will send in one of My Evangelists. He will start it going, and it will break loose and miracles of healing will bring many people into this move, says the Lord.
Amsterdam, Holland:
The aids virus is rampant in that city. If it were to be known on what scale, fear would grip the society. The powers that be don’t want it to be known. I saw the finger of god coming down and squashing the filthy, perverse spirit there in the next season of time.
Germany:
Supernatural visitations of revival in cologne, frankfurt, & berlin…
Belgium:
Dark forces behind the government and the occultic ‘orders’ operating ‘behind the scenes’ will both be exposed and restrained.
Italy:
Reformation is coming in the church. New apostles will step forth to the forefront.
Ireland:
Visitation, revival, and breakthrough!
Switzerland: A new breakthrough move of unity amongst church leaders & a breaking of old religious traditions.
Minneapolis, Minnesota ~ U.S.A.:
In Minneapolis there will be a visitation of God and a supernatural ongoing revival in the western part of the city
International Copyright * 2004. Thomas Manton IV * Dominion International. All Rights Reserved. This Prophecy may be reprinted (In Its Entirety) with the Author’s Permission, and with full display of the Author’s Contact Information only. Please also send us an Original copy of the publication(s). You may also Print, Forward or Download this Prophecy for Distribution to Individuals and/or Organizations for their Spiritual Enrichment and Edification. May God Richly Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment