Thursday 13 October 2011

Prophecies To South Africa

Dr Thomas Manton IV ~ Prophecies to South Africa

THE WORD OF THE LORD COMES UNTO ME SAYING UNTO THE NATION OF SOUTH AFRICA:
O’ South Africa! The Lord says unto you, I am targeting your Nation to become a habitation for Me! I am planting in your land many ‘plantations’ for Myself and making your land My habitation! The land will be My place of excellence and My place of beauty, says the Lord! I will take back what the enemy has stolen! I am now bringing forth a ‘fresh move’ of My Spirit in the cities of Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Pretoria! I am moving in those four ‘mega-cities’ to bring reformation and a new apostolic order. My apostles will rise up now and initiate, orchestrate and administrate My ‘new order!’
I am sending My servants forth into the cities to destroy the works of the enemy in the racial ‘divisions’ of strife and violence that have prevailed there for so long. Now, the devil’s powers will be overturned!
God says I will also bless your ‘economy’ in South Africa. People that have been in slavery and bondage for years will now begin to arise and be blessed! New solutions to old problems will come forth now. And God says, that even as the economy rises, and new economic ideas begin to rise to the ‘surface’ of men’s thinking, that the spirit of entrepreneurship will begin to manifest in and through those who were oppressed by the oppressors. Oppressors have taken your spoils, and now it’s time to get them back! Your vast resources have been ‘locked’ by families and companies for generations. But the Lord says, I will begin to divide up the wealth now, and I will even chase some out from the country, says the Lord!
http://www.thomasmanton.com/prophecies/prophecies_southafrica.php

No comments:

Post a Comment