Monday 17 October 2011

Prophecy To The ‘Church-At-Large'

The church-at-large will begin to understand that it is not just you here in your place, and the missionaries are out there in their place, and it is so hard and so tough for them. You only focus on their suffering!
Oh, we see the magazines of the suffering and the martyrdom of many, and how they have been persecuted. Yes, we need to see that. Yes, we need to pray. But that is not indicative of everything that is going on there. It?s not all so tragic.
My presence is with My people there. My glory is with My people there. I am moving there. People are getting saved. People are getting healed. People are getting baptized. People are getting delivered. People are coming into the family of God.

I see that the Lord is going to ordain a magazine that is going to go around the world. I don?t know who He is going to use to do this, but it is going to literally depict revival and depict the positive aspects of what is happening even in the ?hard places? of the world. Others have just portrayed the violence and the devastation and the murder and the persecution and the horrible things that have been happening even to My people. But the Lord is going to cause this thing to become a reality.
The Lord says that two other Christian Networks, even in America, will I raise up in years to come. One will be large, but another one will be absolutely massive. They will rival even in their viewer ship, and the amounts of broadcast quality and quantity of the world, even what the other great network and networks have done before.

The Lord says I am now raising up a new breed and a new company of ministers that are going to carry My fire. It will be like the Saul and David fight where the Saul?s will say, ?we are the rulers and who is this young David? And David will just say ?Praise the Lord!? He sent me. He has anointed me. I am not going to apologize for it. We will just see what happens. And surely, even as David ended up being king on the throne, so it will be for these My servants that I am raising up in this day and hour.
http://thomasmanton.wordpress.com/prophecies/

No comments:

Post a Comment