Wednesday 12 October 2011

Prophecies To Malaysia

Dr Thomas Manton IV *Prophecy To The Nation Of  Malaysia!
“In the nation of Malaysia, I will do something great in the days to come, says the Spirit of the Lord! I will touch the hearts of government leaders there in the days ahead! Malaysia will go ablaze with the fires of revival! And I will cause men and women will give themselves to Me in unprecedented manners, says the Living God! New realms of My glory being released in Malaysia will cause men and women to bow down on their faces before Me! I will cause many in that land to move into realms of deep intercession to even fast and pray for the salvation and deliverance of the souls of men captivated in darkness. At times, these intercessors will even feel the great weight and burden of responsibility in the Spirit even as the Master Himself felt in the garden of Gethsemane when He felt such pressure that He even sweat drops of blood.
A new and great intense awakening of prayer and intercession-even with and groaning and travailing- will come through My people in your land in the days ahead. It will be fierce. It could even get so strong that certain ones could even feel their life-blood permeating out through their skin if I didn’t diminish the pressure of the burden, says the Lord.
On several occasions while in deep prayer, I have experienced and actually felt this type of pressure and the mighty grieving of the Holy Spirit Himself over how men missed His will and hindered His progress through men and women to advance His Kingdom. While in those realms of prayer, I felt like my inside were going to come out of me. I felt like my insides were being torn apart by the agony I felt in the realm of the Spirit. God let me feel His pain over serious adverse issues from man’s disobedience that were stealing His life and blessing from multitudes of people.
I thank you Lord that you are going to let men and women in Malaysia feel these burdens as You bend them over in prayer. Through these types of deep prayer and intercession, the powers of the devil will be broken! (See Ephesians 6: 10-20)
I will release new ‘fires’ and new prophetic utterances and declarations anointed with My great power and authority into the cities of Malaysia! These flames of My fire will burn hot in your land; and will release great impartations into your sons and daughters! Some will even rise up in Me to become great apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, administrators, ministers and helpers in My works, says the Lord!
Great multiplications and expansions will happen within My Kingdom all across Malaysia. As atoms were ‘split’ to release ‘atomic’ explosions in the Earth, so I will cause great ‘spiritual combustions’ that will release great explosions in the realm of the spirit! These will bring great revival, but also cause great devastations to the kingdom of darkness! I will cause positive ‘splits’ and releases of multiplications within My Kingdom amongst My sons and daughters. Many will be released to become leaders of new works all across the land. Know that I will do this in your midst to advance and expand My Kingdom.
New ‘apostolic’ expansions will be developed through My chosen vessels; and they will produce their own strategies and networks with and round-tables of leaders and even through great conferences in the season to come, says the Lord.
Great leadership will emerge in your land from within My Church. Strategic rallies and leadership meetings will be formed and commenced and there will come a great strengthening of unity and brotherhood in your gatherings, says the Lord. You will speak about issues and pray and prophesy and decree answers and solutions to the many problems in your nation. Your fellowships will strengthen one another. Remember that I said through My prophet Amos in Amos 1:9 that I was displeased; and I devoured the palaces of Tyre because they had forgotten the covenant of brotherhood.
This is another prophetic word for your nation. I desire for you to bring the brotherhood together and pray for the unity of your Church leaders. Some have been satisfied to only have their own works at heart. But I will yet use others to ‘bridge’ the gap between leaders in your land. I will give those who desire to operate in this way great authority and great blessing in the days to come.
Unity and true fellowship cannot happen unless the Lord gives one the authority and anointing to cause it to happen and come into manifestation. You cannot always command someone to come. They have to be beckoned to come by the Spirit. My apostolic authority through your voice will cause people to come. You will see My favour. My fires and visitations of revival, restoration and reformation will flow all throughout your land.
I will ‘soften’ the heart of the Prime Minister of your nation toward the Gospel of Jesus Christ after a definite process. *He will appoint a special delegate and a special committee and a special department to look at the things of the Church in your nation. Remember that this voice spoke this here, and this committee will be formed in your nation. Some will with ‘surface-view eyesight’ will consider this act ‘negative’ - as if it has been set up to monitor and ‘spy-on’ the activities and functions of the Church. But the Lord says, “What could seem to be used for evil, I will turn around and use for My good!”
At the right moment, I will release a ‘strike-force’ and this whole thing that was formed will literary become a ‘proponent’ of My Gospel and not an ‘opponent!’ I will turn it all around in My time. God says here to you, “Do not look at what they are doing. Do not complain. Do not speak much about what are they doing!” It is just a ‘temporary’ attack against the Church and against Christianity. But the Lord says to you again, “Leave it in My Hands by praying for My will to be done; because in the end I will use it for the benefit of the advancing of My work, says the Lord.
You will see financial favour come to you now, My precious chosen ones, because you have My visions at heart to do the many things that I have asked you to do for Me! Some of these visions you have not even told others about. But the Lord says, I will have these visions and their projects funded!
International Copyright * 2004. Thomas Manton IV * Dominion International. All Rights Reserved. This Prophecy may be reprinted (In Its Entirety) with the Author’s Permission, and with full display of the Author’s Contact Information only. Please also send us an Original copy of the publication(s). You may also Print, Forward or Download this Prophecy for Distribution to Individuals and/or Organizations for their Spiritual Enrichment and Edification. May God Richly Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment