Thursday 13 October 2011

Prophecies To Denmark

Dr Thomas Manton IV ~ Prophecies to Denmark
New Prophecy To Denmark-Through-Thomas Manton IV(Wednesday, April 26th, 2006)
The Holy Spirit began to speak to me a few days ago about some new developments that will take place in Denmark in the coming season...I am making note of them here tonight in London, England. The Word of the Lord comes unto me saying to the Nation of Denmark:

”The Nation of Denmark will experience greater spiritual breakthroughs in the year of 2007, says the Lord! I will target and challenge even government leaders and business tycoons and celebrities to receive My Gospel, says the Lord! My true Church remnant will begin to rise in a greater witness with a greater boldness and militancy to penetrate the evils in your land and society, says the Living God!

Benny Hinn’s Copenhagen Crusade will be marked with a special and unusual touch this coming Weekend. I will have him speak Prophetic Words over Denmark that I will honour in the next season in your Nation, says the Lord! These words will not be lengthy but will carry much weight in the Spirit.

I will do a new thing in your land in 2007, says the Lord! Great new breakthroughs and great new awakenings will open before My people. It will be the time to reach out to the lost greater than ever before! Souls are on My heart, says the Lord! I want you to win souls! Your greatest church workers and Kingdom advancers are now yet sinners! Find them and lead them to Me; and I will bring them into My Salvation, says the Lord!
    http://www.thomasmanton.com/prophecies/index.php?ctr_id=57&cnt_id=5

No comments:

Post a Comment